Enter our Bizwoman Xtra programme and get a R100 000 boost for your business!
In association with national partners in Law, Accounting, Banking and Telecommunications, Bizwoman Xtra will teach you:
• How to develop a business idea
• How to choose the right business for you
• How to do your market research and business research
• How to determine the viability of your business
• How to prepare an excellent business plan and find funding
• And how to manage your business to ensure future success
The programme is presented over 12 months and launches in April 2017.
To receive your part of R100 000 capital boost, enter your businessplan or idea between 1 October 2017 and 1 December 2017 by writing to The Editor (editor@ womanandbusiness.co.za).
Winners will receive mentorship with their capital share and will have to negotiate with real investors – in true shark tank style!
Winners will be chosen from the Bizwoman Xtra list of entries and will be announced in January 2018. Carefully watch this space for more.
(As always, terms and conditions apply)